On The Go
What's on my painting table
Full Thrust - UNSC Space Tiger Heavy Fighters
If you like these posts, why not hit the follow button at the top of the page
Space Tigers - Part 1
Now for my final fighter squadrons for my Federal Stats Europa (FSE) fleet. Strictly they’re UNSC Star Tiger heavy fighters but they’ve been seconded to the fleet under the FSEUS defence pact!

Black undercoat
Above: As ever, I started with black undercoat

White layer
Above: Followed by a layer of white, ensuring I left some black spacing for definition and shading purposes

White wash
Above: Next, I washed over the ships with white so that the black lines from the previous step became grey shading.
Now for my final fighter squadrons for my Federal Stats Europa (FSE) fleet. Strictly they’re UNSC Star Tiger heavy fighters but they’ve been seconded to the fleet under the FSEUS defence pact!
| Black undercoat |
| White layer |
| White wash |
Above: Next, I washed over the ships with white so that the black lines from the previous step became grey shading.
If you like these posts, why not
"Like"
Wargrunt Art on Facebook for updates

No comments:
Post a Comment