Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Persians on the March

Here's the 'away' baggage camp for my Early Achaemenid Persian DBA I/60abc army in 15mm.


A lot less splendid than my Pasargadae camp, it represents the semi-permanent type of camp that Herodotus mentions the Persians using at Plataea and Mycale.


I've taken the liberty of using Sparabarra style shields for the walls to add some colour.




The guy leading the donkey is Minifigs




Originally, the shields for the walls were Games Workshop Gobbo shields.


The guards at the front are from Irregular miniatures.



Links:
Here's how I based the baggage camp:

My Achaemenid 'Home' camp:

My Achaemenid Sacred Chariot Camp



If you like these posts, why not  

"Like"

Wargrunt Art on Facebook for updates

Just click here


No comments:

Post a Comment